- Tom Pyun [readers may remember his piece from The Rumpus last year]
- Jenny Xie [whose work I’ve admired for some time — here’s “If You’re Reading This,” from Devil’s Lake]
- Hugh Behm-Steinberg [some readers (I do!) might recall his prize-winning story “Taylor Swift“]
- Maurisa Thompson [here she reads a poem at LibroTraficante]
- Heather Marléne Zadig [read her story, “Vivisection,” in Joyland — so creepy]
- Benito Vergara [that’s me!]
The topic for the reading is war, so this’ll be the first time I get to read from my novel-length work in progress about this Filipino guerrilla leader and his soldiers during the Philippine-American War.